You and your team decided to start optimizing your website.
Congratulations! Now what? Where do you start?
The first step in any conversion rate optimization strategy is an in depth audit of your website.
And a big part of this consists of looking at Google Analytics beyond the surface data, that any beginner can look at.
Now, we know that Google Analytics can be overwhelming. Unless you’re a data analyst, and if you are one, this post might save you precious time as well.
It’s quite challenging to figure out where to start, what metrics to look for and where to find them, and how to make correlations with the rest of your data to extract insights. And not just random ideas, but valuable insights you can actually use to grow your business.
One of the options you have to solve this issue is to hire a good data analyst. They’re a good investment in the future of your business if you can afford them.
Another option is to use an automated software that will do the analysis for you.
We realized that so many businesses would do so much better if they had a tool like this at hand.
So we started working on creating one from scratch.
At the time of writing this article, we’re working hard to make this available for you.
So without further ado, let me introduce you to:
Omniconvert CRO Insights will help marketers and business owners gain super valuable insights about their website’s performance based on their Google Analytics data.
Not only that, but they will also receive knowledge about where to start the optimization process and what types of experiments and persuasion tactics to implement.
Here are a few key areas that you’ll get insights about:
- How different genders navigate your funnel
- What are the pages where you might have some missed opportunities for growth
- Discover which pages have the biggest potential to improve your sales and which ones you should start optimizing first
- How well does your checkout funnel really work? Discover the friction points that make your customers abandon their carts.
- On which traffic channels to focus on? Is if Facebook or LinkedIn? Or another one? Or maybe you should spend more on AdWords?
This audit is easily worth a few thousand dollars. But, for a limited time, we’re giving it away for free to our early adopters.
So if you want to have your website audited and get clarity on how to stop losing sales