Struggling to drive noticeable growth for your eCommerce.
Spending a fortune on acquisition.
Constantly acquiring new customers without retaining them.
Losing sleep, wasting time, and feeling like you’re an Imposter in a world of experts.
Good riddance to all these frustrations and failures because #TheCLVRevolution✊ is back!
The constant cycle of acquiring new customers is costly and time-consuming.
It leaves you feeling stuck and unable to truly scale your business.
Not to mention the economic climate we’re living in, forcing consumers to be warier than ever with their finances.
2023 is the year when many businesses will fall. And those who survive it only do it because they have an army of loyal customers watching their backs.
Now, imagine learning a proven methodology for persuading customers to return for repeat purchases and bringing in predictable revenue.
Imagine combining customer data, evergreen marketing, CX practices, and common sense to help you extract more value from your customers.
Imagine being confident in your decision-making, seeing consistent results from your efforts, and creating a valuable brand with loyal customers willing to support you – financially and through word-of-mouth advertising.
Exciting, isn’t it?
#TheCLVRevolution✊ Australia turns this utopian dream into a reality. The event will provide you with the tools and strategies you need to boost your revenue and outshine the competition.
All without the “quick-win” type of mentality but through sustainable, constant, and predictable processes.
Here’s a sneak peek of the event’s sessions:
- Why CLV Is the Single Biggest Growth Opportunity for Ecommerce Businesses in 2023 – Valentin Radu, CEO Omniconvert
- An Ecommerce CVO Growth Case Study: The Process & Potential – Ales Pokora, Senior Growth Strategist at WEBPROFITS
- How Pet Circle Increases the Lifetime Value of its Customers – Negar Mokhtarnia, Director of Product Management at PET CIRCLE
- Best Practices for Ecommerce Retention – Shanelle Mullin, Experimentation & Analysis at SHOPIFY
- How Eucalyptus uses the Principles of CVO to Drive Customer Value – Tim Doyle, Founder at EUCALYPTUS
- How to Build Customer Loyalty Through TikTok – Hugh O’Donnell, Director of Growth at CREATIVE CONVERTERS
- How to Deliver a Personalised Omnichannel Customer Experience – James Guerin, Strategic Partnership Manager at KLAVIYO
- Data Spotlight: Your Marketing Mix and Customer Lifetime Value – Kate Cook, Analytics Lead at THE LUMERY
- Advanced CVO: Understanding Your Customers Through Deep Psychology – Nick Mason, Head of Behavioural Marketing at WEBPROFITS
Besides these insanely valuable sessions, you also get the opportunity to network with industry experts and like-minded business owners. It’s a win-win-win if you ask us!
So – should you clear your schedule on February 22nd and attend #TheCLVRevolution Australia?
It’s relatively simple…
Do you care about a smarter acquisition, better retention, and significantly improved growing margins…
…without increased ad spend?
Then you have your answer.