Social Media Intern
Responsible for defining and executing a specific social media strategy. Duties may include cultivating new communities and managing branded online communities on the company's behalf using Facebook, Twitter, LinkendIn, YouTube and other social media. The Social Omniconverter will provide relevant content daily while tracking metrics and monitoring relevant conversations. Additionally, the candidate must possess a solid understanding of the social media universe.
What We Require:
- Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
- Someone who has a passion for social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
- Love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.
If this sounds interesting we want to hear from you.
To apply please submit your resume and a short motivation letter why should we hire you.
What do we offer:
- Become part of an international, friendly and motivated team
- An adequate remuneration and the possibility for personal development
- Varied work with exciting internet projects
- A flat organizational hierarchy
- Tea, coffee and plenty of smiles
- The opportunity to join one of the most successful Romanian startups
Omniconvert is a SaaS company, founded in Romania, in 2013, with the aim to provide a tool for marketers who want to achieve performance with their websites. Our platform allows marketers to grow the performance of their website with 4 features: A/B testing, personalization, surveys and advanced segmentation. Omniconvert is used by hundreds of marketers worldwide, and it has offices in 8 countries including Poland, Netherland, Italy and Germany.