1. Go to the ‘Dashboard’ and select ‘Tracking code settings’:
2. Copy the Synchronous version of the tracking code:
3. Go into your WordPress Dashboard on the ‘Appearance’ tab and click on ‘Editor’:
4. In the list of ‘Templates’, search for the one with the description of ‘header.php‘, select it, and paste the tracking code right after the opening of the <head> tag:
5. Click on Update file and wait 10 minutes in order for the information to be processed:
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.