Our current mission is to drive meaningful change in the eCommerce arena.
To achieve it, we gather creative, data-driven and determined people that know how powerful the tech industry from Romania can be and how big is the global arena.
Also, what we stand for and how we act within Omniconvert is an important part of who we are. Watch here the story about our culture and values.
9 years since its inception, Omniconvert is on the path of becoming Category King of the Customer Value Optimization category.
To make it happen, we need smart AEs that understand the huge potential that lies ahead of us. Interested to join forces?
This Is What You’ll Do At Omniconvert
- Managing existing customer accounts to drive upsell/expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with renewals team and partner teams for identifying opportunities and successfully delivering customer satisfaction
- Maximizing coverage worldwide and penetrating organizations with Omniconvert products
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects to generate pipeline
- Developing a solid working knowledge Omniconvert products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Providing full sales-cycle support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Updating and maintaining the Omniconvert CRM system, Hubspot
- Continuing to look for ways of incorporating automation into daily work
- Share wins and learnings from losses to the extended teams in order to help improvement effectiveness of entire organization
This Is What You’ll Bring To Our Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Finance or related field
- 2-4 years of recent inside sales experience in a closing role from the hardware or software industries
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone with high level decision makers
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Google Suite tools like, Docs, Sheets, Slides and Drive
- Ability to work self-sufficiently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Experience working with Hubspot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a huge plus
- Automation first mindset
At Omniconvert the mindset is of constant testing, always hunting for the best solution, delivering fast.
It comes with constant changes, with growing challenges, and lots of opportunities to build solutions and implement them from ground up.
Sometimes it will feel like a roller coaster but you’ll learn a lot while having a great impact.