@Omniconvert, we’ve always been innovators, we love technology and premium services. We are now trendsetters for Customer Value Optimization as well as one of the few Romanian companies that export technology.
In the last 10 years, we have helped thousands of websites generate more sales by improving their conversion rates and we have received numerous awards.
There’s a huge gap in the market of eCommerce technologies and services: thousands of mid-sized eCommerce companies lack the means to understand, monitor & delight their best customers, in order to grow their companies.
For decades, the focus has been on customer acquisition, neglecting one of the main trade fundamentals: under-promise, over-deliver.
We’re on a mission to help companies become customer-centric and build a long-term relationship with their customers. We do this by collecting the NPS and helping companies pay more attention to feedback, creating loyalty programs and retention strategies to name just a few.
Also, what we stand for and how we act within Omniconvert is an important part of who we are. Watch here the story about our culture and values. Because HOW we work is more important than WHAT we do.
The Sales Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposals, and contract negotiation through deal closure.
- Generate revenue and contribute to the continued growth of Omniconvert by consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Initiate telephone, email, and Linkedin contact with potential prospects to generate pipeline
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Providing full sales-cycle support to qualified prospects and customers, including follow-up, product information, quotations, contract drafting, and closure.
- Maximizing coverage worldwide and penetrating organizations with Omniconvert products
- Provide forecasting and account sales opportunities as needed.
- Develop a solid working knowledge of Omniconvert products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Team up with Sales Engineer, Solution Architect, Onboarding Specialist etc, on planning and execution for prospects and newly signed customers.
- Act as a representative of Omniconvert at industry conferences and events;
- Update and maintain the Omniconvert CRM system, Hubspot, with clockwork accuracy
- Share wins and learnings from losses to the extended teams to help improve the effectiveness of the entire organization
- At least 3-5 years of recent experience with consultative selling SaaS applications or software solutions to e-commerce, retail, or other major vertical market ( Saas or Lead gen)
- Experience selling software to marketing, product, or data teams is preferred.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Economics
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation, digital marketing and the eCommerce industry
- Experience working with Hubspot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Exceptional English verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work self-sufficiently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to travel.
At Omniconvert the mindset is of constant testing, always hunting for the best solution, and delivering fast.
It comes with constant changes, growing challenges, and many opportunities to build and implement solutions from the ground up.