We know that the key growth is in a high-performing sales team and that’s why we have a great opportunity for a Business Development Representative to join our growing SaaS company.
If you are an experienced, motivated, and hard-working Business Development Representatives (BDR) who love to win, we’d love to receive your application.
We’re looking for a high energy and dynamic BDR that has outstanding phone and email skills to be our first line of communication, to find, contact, follow-up, qualify and schedule demonstrations for our inside sales reps to close.
Also, what we stand for and how we act within Omniconvert is an important part of who we are. Watch here the story about our culture and values.
- Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach via email, phone, social media, and/or chat
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and needs
- Schedule demonstrations and discovery calls for our Account Executive team
- Use sales development automation (e.g. Reply.io and Hubspot) to manage your prospecting campaigns
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every month
- Experiment, test, analyze and improve your prospecting and qualification tactics.
- Strive to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
Desired Background and Experience:
- 1+ year(s) of lead generation and/or sales prospecting experience ( Experience within a SaaS business is a plus )
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Outstanding phone and writing skills, able to communicate effectively in both mediums
- Self-motivated and highly organized
Top characteristics and traits for a successful BDR:
- Ability to speak with CEOs, CMO’s, VP of Growth, Marketing Managers and Ecommerce Managers, at mid to enterprise level businesses and ask intelligent questions
- Genuine customer empathy
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, writing and phone skills
- Very organised and strong time management skills
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence