We know that the key growth is in a high-performing sales team and that’s why we have a great opportunity for a Business Development Representative to join our growing SaaS company.
If you are an experienced, motivated, and hard-working Business Development Representatives (BDR) who love to win, we’d love to receive your application.
We’re looking for a high energy and dynamic BDR that has outstanding phone and email skills to be our first line of communication, to find, contact, follow-up, qualify and schedule demonstrations for our inside sales reps to close.
- Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach via email, phone, social media, and/or chat
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and needs
- Schedule demonstrations and discovery calls for our Account Executive team
- Use sales development automation (e.g. Reply.io and Hubspot) to manage your prospecting campaigns
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every month
- Experiment, test, analyze and improve your prospecting and qualification tactics.
- Strive to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
Desired Background and Experience:
- 1+ year(s) of lead generation and/or sales prospecting experience ( Experience within a SaaS business is a plus )
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Outstanding phone and writing skills, able to communicate effectively in both mediums
- Self-motivated and highly organized
Top characteristics and traits for a successful BDR:
- Ability to speak with CEOs, CMO’s, VP of Growth, Marketing Managers and Ecommerce Managers, at mid to enterprise level businesses and ask intelligent questions
- Genuine customer empathy
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, writing and phone skills
- Very organised and strong time management skills
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence