We are looking for the best candidate for the Customer Value Optimization Strategist role @Omniconvert. Global e-commerce businesses need you in order to become customer-centric companies and to treat their customers with care based on their value. We no longer want to create marketing strategies based on how much we can afford to spend on ads and discounts.
We know that even if everything happens online, we can say to our clients “Welcome” and “Thank you”, we can collect the NPS, pay attention to feedback, create loyalty programs and retention strategies.
@Omniconvert, we’ve always been innovators, we love technology and premium services. We are now trendsetters for what is named customer value optimization as well as one of the few Romanian companies that export technology.
In the last 8 years, we have helped thousands of websites generate more sales by improving their conversion rates and we have received numerous awards.
We’re on a mission to help 50K eCommerce companies understand, nurture, and delight their customers, in the next 5 years.
There’s a huge gap in the market of eCommerce technologies and services: thousands of mid-sized eCommerce companies lack the means to understand, monitor & delight their best customers, in order to grow their companies.
For decades, the focus has been on customer acquisition, neglecting one of the main trade fundamentals: under-promise, over-deliver.
Is this like music to your ears?
There is more to the story. 🙂
If we were to describe the people working at Omniconvert in one sentence, we would say that they are highly skilled and motivated but the first rule is to CARE … about colleagues, about assignments, about clients.
Because HOW we work is more important than WHAT we do, it is very important for us to team up with a talented and motivated CVO Strategist who can help us meet our objectives:
- To deliver value – this means to generate data driven insights and actions which will transform into ROI and knowledge for our clients and for the team
We are talking about:
>> customer journey optimization – from ads to customer service
>> user research & jobs to be done interviews
>> Segmented email and ads campaigns
>> A/B testing and web personalization
>> market research
- To be efficient – this means to prioritize our actions based on impact and to measure them effectively
>> reach ROI targets for your clients
>> use internal resources effectively
>> create and follow the timeline with all actions needed
- To continuously evolve – every project we take comes with new challenges. Learning and actively seeking to grow is part of our status quo.
>> be CVO certified this year (we will provide training and support)
>> actively participate in adding knowledge to our team
Now, if you consider that you have the experience and skills necessary to create and lead the strategy for our clients towards achieving these goals, we can’t wait to meet you. But…
> Do not apply if you do not want to work on KPIs, standards, and consequences on things that are 100% in your control!
> Do not apply if you need to be managed! The person we are looking for manages herself/himself and comes along with the necessary actions to achieve the goals of efficiency and growth.
> Do not apply if you need to lean on us! We sponsor your learning and work together, but you are responsible for your own growth!
We pay our people based on the value they bring, not for the position they hold. We will take into account your abilities and the value you will bring to our team. So don’t worry, if you deliver, we will definitely find a way to make you owe us 🙂
- 3 years of professional work experience in digital marketing
- Strategic thinking – focusing on the actions that can bring desirable results
- Good understanding of e-commerce, email marketing, and digital marketing methods and principles
- Experience with providing and holding presentations and performance reports for stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Romanian & English)
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in multiple cross-functional teams, providing leadership or support when needed
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
- The intellectual horsepower to become an expert on eCommerce Growth and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come