We are seeking a talented Data Engineer to join the Omniconvert team, and to assist us in making online marketing history.
This is a unique opportunity to leverage both quantitative analysis and creative problem solving skills to meet and exceed performance goals for e-commerce businesses of all sizes in many different verticals.
Above all, we value team synergy and a passionate attitude towards working together to advance and learn.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Strong Database knowledge. Know your way around SQL so that you can write efficient queries, create and improve database table schemes etc.
- Knowledge of Clickhouse is an advantage. Worry not, it is easy to learn.
- Proven track record of functional expertise in the area of marketing analytics, data science, or advanced modeling to drive business growth.
- A strong consumer-centric approach to insights, anomaly detection, and proven ability to translate this knowledge into products that meet consumers’ needs today and in the future.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Critical thinking will be required to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Intermediate to advanced Math & Excel skills.
- Ability to drive consistently high-quality work under tight timeframes.
- Advanced English (speaking & writing).
- Highly analytical vision and ability to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization.
- Investigate the most heavy queries running in our products. Explain them in business terms and provide optimisations.
- Look into and make sense of the incoming data received from customers. Propose changes to accommodate for their needs or for the product needs.
- Dealing with support tickets from Customer Success that might signal data discrepancies.
- Collaborate with the team of Software Engineers to implement performance and data quality monitoring for the incoming (data) pipeline.
- Use various BI tools such as Metabase, Redash, Superset and others to create charts, tables, graphs or entire dashboards.
- Come up with new solutions either in the form of products or services that would help our customers in identifying actionable data insights.
What we offer:
- Various Career Path opportunities: you can focus on becoming a Data Scientist, you can work your way towards a DB Developer or DBA. You can even think about a Solutions Architect role if you have a passion for back-end development.
- Access to training and certifications.
- Competitive remuneration options.
- Private Medical Subscription.
- Working with top CRO and analytics tools as well as with international experts.
- The opportunity to join a motivated team and people-oriented company.
@Omniconvert, we’ve always been innovators, we love technology and premium services. We are now trendsetters for Customer Value Optimization as well as one of the few Romanian companies that export technology.
In the last 10 years, we have helped thousands of websites generate more sales by improving their conversion rates and we have received numerous awards.
There’s a huge gap in the market of eCommerce technologies and services: thousands of mid-sized eCommerce companies lack the means to understand, monitor & delight their best customers, in order to grow their companies.
For decades, the focus has been on customer acquisition, neglecting one of the main trade fundamentals: under-promise, over-deliver.
We’re on a mission to help companies become customer-centric and build a long-term relationship with their customers. We do this by collecting the NPS and helping companies pay more attention to feedback, creating loyalty programs and retention strategies to name just a few.
Also, what we stand for and how we act within Omniconvert is an important part of who we are. Watch here the story about our culture and values. Because HOW we work is more important than WHAT we do.
If you qualify for the above, we are looking forward to your application.