We are looking for a Digital Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our campaigns and results. We will rely on you to build data products to help extract valuable, actionable business insights. These insights would then need to be presented in well thought out, logically designed and implemented dashboards, for quick and easy access, and interpretation by all parties involved in the project.
We are also highly interested in automating as many of these processes as possible. In this role, you would need to be highly analytical, with a knack for analysis, math, and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. The results that you gather from these analyses should be presented in an easy-to-understand method, either from a high-level perspective, or a more detailed, technical perspective, as the case requires. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake to preprocess of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Proven experience as a Digital Data Scientist and Digital Data Analyst
- Experience in data mining
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Advanced Knowledge using MySQL
- Experience with Servers Setting Data
- Experience with Google Big Query, Data Studio
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase
- Knowledge of R, SQL, and Python
- Familiarity with Java is a plus
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Omniconvert is a tech company founded in 2013 in Bucharest, Romania. We’re a team of 30+ people empowering online players around the world to create outstanding customer experiences.
We work with companies like Orange, Avon, Decathlon, Whirlpool, being ranked as “High Performer” by G2Crowd (industry barometer)
We have 2 business units – tech products & services
We have 3 tech products (1 live & 2 in the pipeline):
EXPLORE – A/B testing, web personalization & behavior insight surveys
Omniconvert Managed Services – besides the tech, we assist our customers with our team of data-driven experts: data analysis, conversion, and retention optimization, technical implementation & reporting.io
ADAPT by Omniconvert – an ML-based optimization platform that aims to improve the time to create AB testing experiments 25 times & to increase the revenue per visitor for eCommerce websites on autopilot. This project is backed by EU funding.
REVEAL by Omniconvert – a customer intelligence platform for midsize and big online players that helps them become customer-centric