About the job
We are seeking a talented Customer Experience & Digital Marketing Analyst to join the Omniconvert team, and to assist us in making online marketing history
This is a unique opportunity to leverage both quantitative analysis and creative problem solving skills to meet and exceed performance goals for websites of all sizes in many different verticals.
Above all, we value team synergy and a passionate attitude towards working together to advance and learn.
Also, what we stand for and how we act within Omniconvert is an important part of who we are. Watch here the story about our culture and values.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience with Google Analytics. Excellent if you’ve also worked with Kissmetrics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrek, Hotjar, Data Studio, CRO Tools, etc.
- Proven track record of functional expertise in the area of marketing analytics, data science, or advanced modeling to drive business growth.
- A strong consumer-centric approach to insights, anomaly detection, and proven ability to translate this knowledge into products that meet consumers’ needs today and in the future.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Critical thinking will be required to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Intermediate to advanced Math & Excel skills.
- Ability to drive consistently high-quality work under tight timeframes.
- Advanced English (speaking & writing).
- Highly analytical vision and ability to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization.
- Perform audits of clients’ web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
Set-up of Google Analytics and dashboards for clients.
- Identify opportunities and implement tracking via Google Tag Manager or other Tag Manager platforms such as Tag Commander.
- Create Advanced dashboards in Google Data Studio, or other similar Business Intelligence platforms.
Provide actionable insights to develop the strategy to improve the conversion and the retention rates of your clients (both Romanian as well as International)
- Spot and manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, and lead-generating forms.
- Collaborate internally with Customer Experience & Optimization Strategists, Web Developers, UI/UX Designers, Project Managers, and also externally with our clients in order to optimize each conversion path.
- Optimize the visit-to-lead-to-customer conversion and retention rates and increase funnel marketing efficiencies.
- Come up with new solutions either in the form of products or services that would help our customers in identifying actionable data insights.
What we offer:
- Access to training and certifications
- Competitive remuneration options
- Private Medical Subscription
- Working with top CRO and analytics tools as well as with international experts
- The opportunity to join a motivated team and people-oriented company
- From time to time we even cook 🙂