We have a great opportunity for a Full Stack Marketer to join our growing company. If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk!
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
We’re looking for an A-player Full-Stack Marketer. If you’ve previously worked in a Marketing environment for 3+ years (preferably in Saas companies), are tech savvy and like to get involved in crafting, developing and reviewing smart marketing campaigns and events that actually bring results, this is the place for you.
It’s a high-stakes, high-engagement job and it will require a lot of strategic thinking, preparation and skill. But that’s what it takes to play in the big league. And that’s where we want to be.
As a Full-Stack Marketer, you will be in charge of delivering inbound installs for Reveal and signups for the Customer Value Optimization course with the support of the Marketing team. Your primary duties will be to:
- Marshal the troops – Project Management
- Create, manage and budget the execution and promo plan for projects and multichannel campaigns you are responsible for.
- Ensure flawless execution, timing and team coordination
- Spend money wisely – PPC / Advertising Strategy
- Come up with the advertising strategy, monitor and improve it
- Brief the necessary creatives and implementation guidelines to our designer and the external agency for Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads, Shopify Ads or other channels
- Flex your creativity
- Constantly provide new ideas and creative solutions (might as well call them growth hacks by now) to reach our goals in a smart way
- Be everyone’s favorite postman – Email
- Implement email marketing campaigns and track results
- Implement email marketing flows
- Generate top-notch Inbound Content
- Collaborate with our writers and designers to produce high-quality content
- Get involved in (and sometimes lead) creating and marketing different lead magnets and content ideas
- Get others hooked on our vision – Partnerships
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Keep track of affiliate campaigns and evaluate the results, adjusting the strategy
- Keep your numbers straight – Budget
- Budget your actions in order to reach our growth goals
- Proven experience in managing multichannel digital projects
- Proven experience running successful PPC campaigns (Google and Facebook are mandatory, Twitter, Quora or Reddit are nice-to-have)
- Proven experience in working with e-mail marketing tools (Klaviyo / Mailchimp / Moosend / Others)
- Excellent knowledge of English – our main customers are in the US and you will be required to communicate with them and write your own texts most of the time, so it is crucial to have a deep understanding of the language.
Nice to have skills (but that really make a difference)
- Previous experience working with or in Saas companies
- Previous experience working with Hubspot or other CRM tools
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS or Elementor for WordPress
- Previous experience of working with a CRO or A/B testing tool
- Previous experience of creating a course and promoting it
- Previous experience of working with video platforms
- Experience organizing events or podcasts
- Time management
- Openness to feedback
- The chance to work in a very friendly environment that will not feel like a 9-5 job
- The opportunity to work in a company where you can develop new skills
- Access to training and certifications
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Subscription
- Working with various tools
- Access to international experts in our field
- The opportunity to join a motivated team and people-oriented company
- From time to time we even cook (outside the pandemic times) 🙂
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and will be a part of the Marketing team, which consists of a Content Writer, an SEO Expert, a Marketing Specialist, a Graphic Designer and a Technical Marketer.
Omniconvert is a tech company founded in 2013 in Bucharest, Romania. We’re a team of 40+ people empowering online players around the world to create outstanding customer experiences.
Our mission is to become the category creator in the market of customer intelligence for online retailers.
We work with companies like Orange, Avon, Decathlon, Whirlpool, being ranked as “High Performer” by G2 (industry barometer).
We have 2 business units – tech products & services:
EXPLORE by Omniconvert – A/B testing, web personalization & behavior insight surveys
Omniconvert Managed Services – besides the tech, we assist our customers with our team of data-driven experts: data analysis, conversion, and retention optimization, technical implementation & reporting.
REVEAL by Omniconvert – a customer intelligence platform for midsize and big online retailers that aim to become customer-centric. Our innovative solution generates insights and helps them to segment and understand customers behaviour, in order to improve customer lifetime value.
What users say about REVEAL: