However, we’re also looking for people who have less experience but are willing to grow alongside us and drastically improve their skills.
Beyond everything else, we’re looking for passion and involvement. And we’re always making sure that our new colleagues are a good fit for our company culture and the existing teams. We highly prize easy going and friendly personalities, because we’re the same 🙂
@Omniconvert, we’ve always been innovators, we love technology and premium services. We are now trendsetters for what is named customer value optimisation as well as one of the few Romanian companies that export technology.
Watch the story about our culture and values: what we stand for and how we act within Omniconvert.
See more details below.
What Your Job Is About
Surely, you will not get a chance to get bored! You will work on, crazy A/B experiments for our clients but you will also plan and implement “special projects” – those not-so-standard, interesting and innovative projects.
It might involve discussing with clients and internal stakeholders to gather and analyse requirements, assess project feasibility, offer technical solutions to make the projects happen, estimate the effort and plan the integration of various internal and external products to achieve the project goals.
You will get the chance to use a wide variety of tools and programming languages, but the focus will be kept on the front-end fundamentals.
All while working closely with a team of excellent frontend developers. (Aka “Powerpuff Divs”)
That’s all. Fun and easy, isn’t it? 🙂
- Working knowledge of server-side technologies and web infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms.
- Solid experience in various application conditions (mobile, intermittent connections etc).
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of complex technological issues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Advanced organizational abilities.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Software Development.
- Marketing knowledge, experience with marketing Pixels and events
- Experience in working with frontend frameworks like Angular, Vue or React.
- Advanced knowledge in Backend Development technologies (PHP, MySQL, MongoDB), caching and load balancing.
- Inclination towards continuous optimisation of systems and flows.
- Sound knowledge of estimation techniques.
- Minimum 7 years experience in Software Development.
Does that sound like a challenge? We believe it does.
Besides the challenge, the role also involves working in a great environment, being part of an awesome team, which is remote-friendly.
If you qualify for the above, we are looking forward to your application.