We have a great opportunity for a Full Stack Marketer to join our growing company.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk!
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
Some Of Your Responsibilities Include
- People management
- Project management
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns
- Managing the marketing budget
- Ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Basically, we need an all-rounder who can use their Marketing skills, knowledge and experience to jump in at the deep end and get stuck in; someone who is capable of executing a strategy and looking to really make a difference to our growing company.
We combine tech people with creative people and data-driven people.
What a combo!
We add ethics, common sense and a ton of willpower and we abandon together the Romanian status-quo, by playing in the global arena.
Our Current Mission
To empower marketers around the world to create marketing campaigns that matter to consumers in a smart way.
We have 2 business units – tech products & services
We have 3 tech products (1 established, 2 in the MVP phase)
- A/B testing, web personalization & behavior insight surveys
- a customer intelligence platform for midsize and big online retailers that helps them become customer-centric
- ML-based optimization platform that aims to improve the time to create AB testing experiments 25 times & to increase the revenue per visitor for eCommerce websites on autopilot. This project is backed by EU funding.
- Omniconvert Managed Services – besides the tech, we assist our customers with our team of data-driven experts: data analysis, conversion & retention optimization, technical implementation & reporting.
- Help define the strategy & then implement it – Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Make sure that we’re LIVE ( Project Management )
Handle the different marketing projects and the marketing team (5 people for now)
Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors:
- Content writers
- SEO agency
- PPC agency
- Video editors
- Various tool providers
- Influencers / partners
- Designers/ copywriters
- Sales team
- Product teams
- Orchestrate the marketing budget – Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Report & improvements – make sure you overview the KPIs (you will have the help of a data analyst)
The Main Current Projects
- Organize 2 global eCommerce Growth online Summits
- Produce an online eCommerce Growth course
- Start a weekly educational series on video
- Deliver 1 ebook / month
- Keep going & improve our current in.
- Generate Leads (MQLs)
- Build awareness (traffic/reach)
- Generate harmony – inside & outside
- Good working knowledge and understanding of free or freemium tools to support content, social, and analytics (we sometimes need a creative campaign on a shoestring budget)
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Copywriting and brand experience for all channels including web, email marketing and off-line.
- Creative experience demonstrated across marketing campaigns for new content.
- Experience of using Content Management Systems (CMS), such as WordPress.
- A good understanding of Google Analytics or equivalent.
- Experience in handling multiple projects.
- Experience of working with a small business or start-up is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail (and we aren’t just saying that)
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to focus
- Project management skills and a demonstrable ability to deliver on time
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient and a positive attitude
- Must be a self starter, with an ability to work autonomously
- Analytically minded to analyse data and metrics and translate insight into actionable strategies
- Funnel rates: Traffic > Conversion Rate > Leads > MQLs > SQLs / measured against forecast & YoY
- Costs / ROI: Cost per lead / budget spending / CoCA
- Awareness / Reach: Traffic / brand mentions
- Team happiness score