We have a great opportunity for a Customer Onboarding and Support Specialist to join our growing company.
Basically, we need a determined tech and people-oriented teammate with some work experience that is looking to level up his game in a flexible and warm team, without the burdens of the corporate cage.
As an Onboarding and Support Specialist (OSS) you are responsible for onboarding (guide, help and teach ) all the potential and existing customers for any of the company’s products, as well as providing outstanding support for all the inquires the potential or current customers have while making sure all issues are solved on time.
The OSS engages directly with the OSS team, Sales team, and Marketing team to ensure the successful adoption and sale of the company’s marketed products.
To be successful as an OSS, you should be committed to helping clients no matter what and be able to work well under pressure. Ultimately a top-notch OSS will demonstrate excellent communication,attention to details, problem-solving, and customer service skills at all times, good time management and organizational skills.
- Identify users and customers needs and help them overcome product hurdles.
- Provide professional customer support, while ensuring customer satisfaction, by responding promptly to customer inquiries/complaints
- Request and keep a clear track of users’ feedback about the company’s products.
- Contact customers constantly to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries.
- Create a positive onboarding experience for new clients through automatic email campaigns or dedicated onboarding calls.
- Know our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keep a clear record of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Update customer information as required.
- Forward and escalate inquiries/issues/tickets to level 2 or level 3 support when needed, while keeping a close eye on them for updates and solutions.
- Help the team spot product bugs, find inefficiencies and unnecessarily complicated workflows, and figure out how to make our products better.
- Attend training sessions to grow knowledge of product and to develop customer service skills.
- Assess customer feedback and use your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers and colleagues at all times.
- Organize training webinars for the tools in charge to enable clients to fully utilize product features and benefits.
- Maintain the help/knowledge base environments updated with accurate data
- Maintain the activity reporting files updated with the metrics required to see customer and personal evolution
- Proficient in writing and speaking English because you will be talking with a lot of awesome people all over the world.
- Knowledge about the digital activities of an e-commerce store and how it works.
- Strong attraction towards digital marketing and tech / digital tools, with at least a small experience with different Saas tools.
- Some experience in handling customer support related tasks would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Results-oriented, proactive and eager to learn everything that is needed to become a well known professional in the Saas industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail (and we aren’t just saying that)
- Patience when delivering information
- Strong organisational skills and ability to focus
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient and a positive attitude
- Oriented towards helping others
- Work in a relaxed environment with friendly, motivated and awesome young people
- Being able to express your unique personality and value
- Gain experience working with people from large companies all over the world
- Gain experience in Customer Value Optimisation, customer onboarding, and customer retention.
- Team games, competitions, and parties every other Friday afternoon ( Happy Friday )