- Support new customers throughout the implementation of our platform
- Assist the new customers into launching their first campaigns
- Deliver training to customers when needed
- Become an Omniconvert platform expert
- Review and resolve platform issues received from customers
- Accurately save the solutions found, for use when necessary
- Work with metrics and clear procedures
- Proficient in writing and speaking English because you will be talking with a lot of awesome people all over the world.
- Oriented towards helping others, some experience in handling customer support related tasks would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Results-oriented, proactive and eager to learn.
- Work in a relaxed environment with friendly, motivated and awesome young people
- The opportunity to be one of the first members of the Customer Onboarding team in one of the best CRO companies in the world
- Being able to express your unique personality and value
- Gain experience working with people from large companies all over the world
- Gain experience in Conversion Rate Optimization and Retention, customer onboarding, and customer retention.
- Team games, competitions, and parties every other Friday afternoon (HappyFriday)
- Access to a wide range of courses and training’s for free
- Zen room for chill out, Games room with foosball table, darts etc.
Omniconvert is a growth-marketing company, founded in Romania, in 2013. We aim to provide a working complex solution for eCommerce companies willing to achieve performance. Our solution is the right mix between our award-winning technology & our data-driven marketers Our technology is being used by thousands of websites worldwide and has been funded through a series A round by 3TS Capital & European Investment Fund. We heavily invest in R&D in the field of machine learning, by developing a solution that is being backed up by European Union funding.