At Omniconvert, we have a mission to help eCommerce companies thrive in the current competitive landscape by leveraging the power of their existing customers.
How we plan to do this?
We realized that the growth of an eCommerce business doesn’t rely only on customer acquisition. It is the right mix of customer acquisition and retention. This led us into developing our latest product, Reveal, dedicated to building tailor-made customer retention strategies for eCommerce companies.
Reveal is already hitting the market, and we are looking for an experienced Product Owner to launch this ship into space. And make sure it comes back safely.
As a Product Owner you will be in charge with growing Reveal by ensuring its development is in line with the customers / market needs.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team, business owner and stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Conducts needs analysis and documents requirements
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed business systems and processes to identify and implement improvements and opportunities to meet business unit objectives.
- Act as liaison among clients, operations, and technical staff.
- Create user stories/use cases, process & data flows and scenarios in order to clearly communicate a set of functional requirements.
- Develop wireframes and functionality mockups for internal and external use to ensure accurate and complete user stories and thoughtful design.
- Writing product specifications in order to ensure that the technical team, clients, and stakeholders are happy with the product features that are being developed
- Identify solutions to resolve business problems for internal and external customers by utilizing problem solving and analytical skills and documenting the “why” and “what” of the business problem.
- In conjunction with the QA Analyst and development team, identifies user acceptance and based on business requirements, creates expected results for use in test cycles.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Ability to synthesize web analytics to track trends to ensure product quality
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keeps up-to-date with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- 3+ years Product Ownership experience in software development (Ideally SaaS B2B). Involvement in creating a product from scratch is a plus;
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience developing SaaS products is a big plus;
- Experience in web analytics (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) is a plus
- Experience working or understanding the eCommerce landscape is a plus;
- Experience with user testing, gathering and analysing user feedback;
- Strategic and creative thinker who combines technical aptitude and business knowledge to drive decisions;
- A self-motivated individual with an analytical mindset, strong problem-solving and organizational skills and with excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills;
- Ability to identify and position a competitive advantage;
- Self-starter, self-motivated who can come up to speed quickly on our technologies and processes;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to influence and manage expectations within a cross-functional multi-stakeholder environment;
Omniconvert is a tech company founded in 2013 in Bucharest, Romania. We’re a team of 40+ people empowering online players around the world to create outstanding customer experiences.
We work with companies like Orange, Avon, Decathlon, Whirlpool, being ranked as “High Performer” by G2Crowd (industry barometer)