Are you always up for a new challenge and like contributing to software crafting? If so, you might be a good fit to be our new colleague.
If we’re a good match you’ll be joining the dev dream team at Omniconvert, the complete conversion rate optimization platform and agency.
Why we need you
Ensuring top quality for our clients is a top priority for us, so releasing software that works as expected is a must.
What your job is about
You will contribute to the quality assurance on our products, mostly through manual, but also automated testing. You will be able to learn automated testing, as we need to cover ground on this topic.
The role involves working in a dynamic environment, using the Kanban methodology.
Does that sound challenging? We believe it does.
Besides the challenge, the role also involves working in a great environment, being part of an awesome team, taking part in after-work social activities, participating in contests such as foosball or cooking and much more.
- Analytical thinking
- A great eye for detail, design-wise
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with cross-browser testing (IE11+)
- Ability to quickly see possible situations and create test cases for a given project
- Understanding of how the web works over HTTP (request / response model)
- Multitasking skills
- Basic understanding of asynchronous model
- Working with a ticketing system, like Jira
- Very good communication and organisation skills
- Quality and result oriented
- Always looking to improve own skills, team knowledge and processes
- Desire to contribute to the end product: not just execution work involved, but also improvement suggestions and active contribution expected
- Good team player
- Responsible and accountable for their actions
- Test experiments applied on clients’ websites, report bugs and work with the developers in finding solutions
- Adhere to best practices
- Identify and discuss opportunities to optimize client (end consumer) experiences across all devices
- Actively participate in requirements reviews and UI/UX design choices
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
We have 2 business units – tech products & services
EXPLORE by Omniconvert – A/B testing, web personalization & behavior insight surveys
Omniconvert Managed Services – besides the tech, we assist our customers with our team of data-driven experts: data analysis, conversion, and retention optimization, technical implementation & reporting.
REVEAL by Omniconvert – a customer intelligence platform for midsize and big online retailers that aim to become customer-centric. Our innovative solution generates insights and helps them to segment and understand customers behaviour, in order to improve customer lifetime value.
What users say about REVEAL:
About the company
Omniconvert is a tech company founded in 2013 in Bucharest, Romania. We’re a team of 40+ people empowering online players around the world to create outstanding customer experiences.
Our mission is to become the category creator in the market of customer intelligence for online retailers.
We work with companies like Orange, Avon, Decathlon, Whirlpool, being ranked as “High Performer” by G2 (industry barometer).