Are you always up for a new challenge and like contributing to software crafting? If so, you might be a good fit to be our new colleague.
If we’re a good match you’ll be joining the dev dream team at Omniconvert, the complete conversion rate optimization platform and agency.
Why we need you
Ensuring top quality for our clients is a top priority for us, so releasing software that works as expected is a must.
What your job is about
You will contribute to the quality assurance on our products, mostly through manual, but also automated testing. You will be able to learn automated testing, as we need to cover ground on this topic.
The role involves working in a dynamic environment, using the Kanban methodology.
Does that sound challenging? We believe it does.
Besides the challenge, the role also involves working in a great environment, being part of an awesome team, taking part in after-work social activities, participating in contests such as foosball or cooking and much more.
- Analytical thinking
- A great eye for detail, design-wise
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with cross-browser testing (IE11+)
- Ability to quickly see possible situations and create test cases for a given project
- Understanding of how the web works over HTTP (request / response model)
- Multitasking skills
- Basic understanding of asynchronous model
- Working with a ticketing system, like Jira
- Very good communication and organisation skills
- Quality and result oriented
- Always looking to improve own skills, team knowledge and processes
- Desire to contribute to the end product: not just execution work involved, but also improvement suggestions and active contribution expected
- Good team player
- Responsible and accountable for their actions
- Test experiments applied on clients’ websites, report bugs and work with the developers in finding solutions
- Adhere to best practices
- Identify and discuss opportunities to optimize client (end consumer) experiences across all devices
- Actively participate in requirements reviews and UI/UX design choices
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
Omniconvert is a growth-marketing company, founded in Romania, in 2013. We aim to provide a working complex solution for eCommerce companies willing to achieve performance. Our solution is the right mix between our award-winning technology & our data-driven marketers Our technology is being used by thousands of websites worldwide and has been funded through a series A round by 3TS Capital & European Investment Fund. We heavily invest in R&D in the field of machine learning, by developing a solution that is being backed up by European Union funding.