Omniconvert is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us grow revenue. We are on pace to double in size this year but need an increased flow of qualified leads for our inside sales team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to kick-start or scale a sales career on the ground floor of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
The Right Candidate Will:
- Become an expert at using lead-generation tools to generate lists of target prospect accounts
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and needs using targeted and relevant questions
- Schedule discovery calls for our inside sales team
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of phone, email, and social touches
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every month
- Strive to improve your sales development process and demonstrate continuously a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Keep a high level of data accuracy for his daily activities in Hubspot (Sales CRM)
- Represent and demonstrate our company values, brand, and mission
Top characteristics and traits for a successful SDR:
- Ability to speak with CEOs, CMOs, VP of Growth, Marketing Managers, and E-commerce Managers at mid to enterprise-level businesses and ask intelligent questions
- Genuine customer empathy
- Organized and possess strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication in English
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Some prior lead generation and/or sales prospecting experience
- Flexibility – we’re a small company that moves and reacts fast
- Competitive salary and incentive bonus structure
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high-growth SaaS company
- Full remote, hybrid, or full-time at our office in Bucharest
- Company-paid Healthcare
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- Games, fun, parties & more
Omniconvert enables eCommerce growth by helping businesses attract new customers who stay longer and spend more. We integrate customer analytics, and customer satisfaction by NPS, RFM Segmentation, and audience builder with Shopify, Magento, Vtex, Gorgias, Zendesk, Klvayio, and Sendgrid.
Joining Omniconvert means becoming part of a team bold enough to drive meaningful change in the eCommerce arena – like building a technology that will be a force for providing meaningful, data-driven experiences for the shopping experience online & offline.
You could belong to a team whose values center on innovation, grit, customer obsession, acting as part of one team, developing yourself, and inspiring others. All so you can do the best work of your career. Watch here the story about our culture and values.