The Sales Director role is to drive enterprise businesses sales for our Saas products and related services.
He/she is responsible for planning, implementing, and directing the company’s sales activities in order to achieve the quarterly and annually sales targets.
- Develops the sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues and monitors the the achievement of the sales objectives by the Sales team
- The role requires an overview on the end to end sales cycle from prospecting, lead generations, presentations, demo and close of the deal
- Liaises with other company functions to ensure the achievement of sales objectives (e.g. collaborates with Marketing, Customer Success, and Product Management)
- Cultivates effective business relationships with executive decision-makers in key accounts
- Sets the tone for proposal for potential customers and other sales presentations
- Tracks prospects and customers related information and generates timely sales reports; analyzes data to identify sales opportunities
- Prepares the sales budget, forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue; monitors budget and controls the expenses
- Develops pricing schedules and rates
- Formulate sales policies and procedures
- Develops a deep understanding of both the customers and the competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams
- Creates a synergy between sales and marketing teams in order to create exceptional sales offers and product related materials that can be used by the Sales team
- Attends conferences, trade meetings and industry conventions and conducts face-to-face meetings in order to promote the brand, make new contacts and transform them into prospects.
- Hires, leads and motivates the Sales team with the aim to build a high performing team
- Sets individual sales targets for the sales team and coordinates sales action plans for individual sales people; oversees the activities and performance of the team
- Delegates the responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel
- Ensures the sales team has the necessary resources to perform properly; plans and directs sales team training
- Provides feedback, support, mentoring and coaching to the sales team
- 5+ years of B2B experience selling to enterprise level companies
- 3+ years experience in managing and directing a sales team
- 3+ years proven experience in customer relationship management
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Technical sales skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of market research
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Results oriented
- Highly proficient in delivery formal presentations
- Organization and planning
- Persuasiveness, adaptability and decision-making
@Omniconvert, we’ve always been innovators, we love technology and premium services. We are now trendsetters for Customer Value Optimization as well as one of the few Romanian companies that export technology.
In the last 10 years, we have helped thousands of websites generate more sales by improving their conversion rates and we have received numerous awards.
There’s a huge gap in the market of eCommerce technologies and services: thousands of mid-sized eCommerce companies lack the means to understand, monitor & delight their best customers, in order to grow their companies.
For decades, the focus has been on customer acquisition, neglecting one of the main trade fundamentals: under-promise, over-deliver.
We’re on a mission to help companies become customer-centric and build a long-term relationship with their customers. We do this by collecting the NPS and helping companies pay more attention to feedback, creating loyalty programs and retention strategies to name just a few.
Also, what we stand for and how we act within Omniconvert is an important part of who we are. Watch here the story about our culture and values. Because HOW we work is more important than WHAT we do.