Are you interested in growing your career in Software Business Development?
Omniconvert is looking for a high energy, self-starter Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
Sales Development Representatives are responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. They must research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team.
SDRs are responsible for contacting leads, qualifying them as prospects, educating prospects about the product or service and scheduling meetings with the sales team.
Due to the nature of this role, SDR candidates must have strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.). As front line representatives, SDRs often create the first impression prospects have with our company.
- Excellent command of English (both spoken and written)
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Hubspot, LinkedIn, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, SimilarWeb, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with many stakeholders (both business and technology).
- The capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business value that can be provided by our Technology.
- Strong and professional communication skills — written, verbal, presentation.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently while achieving production goals from an assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead.
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win.
We also have a soft spot for… Soft skills, so you need to have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail (and we aren’t just saying that)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to focus
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient and a positive attitude
- Must be a self-starter, with an ability to work autonomously
Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects generated by a variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, research and obtain business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin the sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for Omniconvert`s stakeholders when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with the right stakeholder or a sales executive
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars; set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
We’re a team of 30+ people empowering online players around the world to create outstanding customer experiences. Meet us at the intersection of creativity, integrity, and tech.
We work with companies such as Orange, Avon, Decathlon, Whirlpool, being ranked as “High Performer” by G2Crowd (industry barometer)
We have 2 business units – tech products & services
We have 3 tech products (1 live & 2 in the pipeline):
EXPLORE – A/B testing, web personalization & behavior insight surveys
Omniconvert Managed Services – besides the tech, we assist our customers with our team of data-driven experts: data analysis, conversion, and retention optimization, technical implementation & reporting.io
ADAPT by Omniconvert – an ML-based optimization platform that aims to improve the time to create AB testing experiments 25 times & to increase the revenue per visitor for eCommerce websites on autopilot. This project is backed by EU funding.
REVEAL by Omniconvert – a customer intelligence platform for midsize and big online players that helps them become customer-centric