Omniconvert is looking for an energetic and self-starter Sales Development Representative(SDR) to provide pre-sales support. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound and outbound sales with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers.
This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the following sales cycle.
Once a connection has been made, you will be responsible for contacting leads, qualifying them as opportunities, educating prospects about the products, and scheduling meetings with the sales team.
Due to the nature of this role, the ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.).
As front line representatives, SDRs often create the first impression prospects have with our company, so you want to make sure you have the skills to make a lasting impact on potential customers.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects generated by a variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin the sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for [redacted] sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in SaaS. Ecommerce is a plus.
- Excellent command of English (both spoken and written)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain [redacted] value propositions as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- An obsession with prospect happiness – set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason requires it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on eCommerce Growth and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
We’re a team of 30+ people empowering online players around the world to create outstanding customer experiences. Meet us at the intersection of creativity, integrity, and tech.
We work with companies such as Orange, Avon, Decathlon, Whirlpool, being ranked as “High Performer” by G2Crowd (industry barometer)
We have 2 business units – tech products & services
We have 2 tech products (2 live & 1 in the pipeline):
EXPLORE – A/B testing, web personalization & behavior insight surveys
REVEAL by Omniconvert – a customer intelligence platform for midsize and big online players that helps them become customer-centric.
Omniconvert Managed Services – besides the tech, we assist our customers with our team of data-driven experts: data analysis, conversion, and retention optimization, technical implementation & reporting.io
Want to find out more about the amazing things our products are doing for the e-commerce industry? If you are a fit for this job, apply and we’ll be more than glad to tell you everything about it.