We have a great opportunity for a Senior Sales Rep to join our growing company.
Basically, we need a determined tech sales rep with at least 2 years of international sales experience that is looking to prove his skills and level up his game in a flexible and warm team, without the burdens of the corporate cage.
If the sound of a sales target of 0.5M euro per year & a total EOT of 150k euro excites you, read further
We’re a team of 30+ people empowering online players around the world to create outstanding customer experiences. Meet us at the intersection of creativity, integrity, and tech.
We work with companies such as Orange, Avon, Decathlon, Whirlpool, being ranked as “High Performer” by G2Crowd (industry barometer)
We have 2 business units – tech products & services
We have 3 tech products (1 live & 2 in the pipeline):
EXPLORE – A/B testing, web personalization & behavior insight surveys
Omniconvert Managed Services – besides the tech, we assist our customers with our team of data-driven experts: data analysis, conversion, and retention optimization, technical implementation & reporting.io
ADAPT by Omniconvert – an ML-based optimization platform that aims to improve the time to create AB testing experiments 25 times & to increase the revenue per visitor for eCommerce websites on autopilot. This project is backed by EU funding.
REVEAL by Omniconvert – a customer intelligence platform for midsize and big online players that helps them become customer-centric.
- Address & convert the inbound marketing qualified leads
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold outreach
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a tech sales representative for at least 2 years
- Excellent English speaking skills
- Familiarity with sales CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
This is a plus:
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience in SAAS sales
- Close Leads (MQLs > SQLs > Customer)
- Build relations (network)
- Generate harmony – inside & outside
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail (and we aren’t just saying that)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to focus
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient and a positive attitude
- Must be a self-starter, with an ability to work autonomously
- Analytically minded to analyze data and metrics and translate insight into actionable strategies
- Revenue vs quota
- Close rate
- Time to close