We’re primarily looking for a Solution Architect to join our growing team and help us make a global impact. If you already have proven experience in web development (ideally both frontend and backend) and architecture, you’re our ideal option.
However, we’re also looking for people who have less experience but are willing to grow alongside us and drastically improve their skills.
Beyond everything else, we’re looking for passion and involvement. And we’re always making sure that our new colleagues are a good fit for our company culture and the existing teams. We highly prize easy going and friendly personalities, because we’re the same 🙂
What Your Job Is About
This means planning and guiding our “special projects” – those not-so-standard, interesting and innovative projects.
It involves discussing with clients and internal stakeholders to gather and analyse requirements, assess project feasibility, offer technical solutions to make the projects happen, estimate the effort and plan the integration of various internal and external products to achieve the project goals.
All while working closely with a team of excellent frontend developers. (Aka “Powerpuff Divs”)
That’s all. Fun and easy, isn’t it? 🙂
- Working knowledge of server-side technologies and web infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms.
- Solid experience in various application conditions (mobile, intermittent connections etc).
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of complex technological issues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Advanced organizational abilities.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Software Development.
- Experience in working with frontend frameworks like Angular, Vue or React.
- Advanced knowledge in Backend Development technologies (PHP, MySQL, MongoDB), caching and load balancing.
- Inclination towards continuous optimization of systems and flows.
- Sound knowledge of estimation techniques.
- Minimum 7 years experience in Software Development.
Does that sound like a challenge? We believe it does.
Besides the challenge, the role also involves working in a great environment, being part of an awesome team, taking part in after-work social activities, participating in contests such as ping-pong or cooking and much more.
If you qualify for the above, we are looking forward to your application.