We are looking for a UI/UX Team Lead, to transform the digital journey of our customers’ websites into friendlier and easy-to-use products.
The selected candidate will lead a team of UI/UX Designers and will be responsible for:
- Creating user-centric designs based on customer feedback and usability findings.
- Developing a visual style and quality bar of the UI by creating appealing and high-quality web interfaces to present a unique clear visual identity across multiple platforms.
- Design detailed wireframes with clear user journeys, information architecture, interaction flow, and interaction models, user flow/process flows.
- Low and hi-fidelity design mock-ups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behavior
- Produce deliverables including presentations, audits, graphic designs, wireframes, interactive prototypes, usability reports, design specs, etc.
- Develop and execute mockups for A/B tests that allow us to deliver the most impactful web experience.
- Effectively sell design solutions to cross-functional teams and stakeholders through design storytelling and by demonstrating traceability in design thinking.
- Work with visual designers, data analysts, strategists, and engineering teams. Lead and coach a team of UI/ UX Designers.
- At least 5 years of experience in UI/UX designing
- Strong experience in design and delivery of complex, interactive, design projects
- Exposure to eCommerce or related sectors preferred
- Excellent problem solving and design skills
- Ability to interpret user problems within the context of the product/business and detailed findings into actionable design recommendations and solutions.
- Strong communication & presentation skills (written, oral and visual) – English & Romanian
Before you apply for this job you should also know that:
Omniconvert is a software technology & services company that helps global eCommerce companies become customer-centric. We believe in smart!
Meet us at the intersection of creativity, integrity, and development, and join our passionate A-player team.