Omniconvert is a Conversion Rate Optimization Company that includes one of the best CRO tools available on the market and also delivers optimization services to online businesses.
Our main areas of expertise are Conversion Rate Optimization, Web Analytics, UX/UI and Growth Strategy for Romanian and international clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic UI/UX Designer to work in our fast-paced environment and generate a wide array of digital graphic elements such as lo-fi and hi-fi wireframes, full layout design, landing pages etc
- Working with various types of websites from around the world and having the ability to improve their performance with your approach.
- Having a deep understanding of each project you will work for.
- Collaborating with project management, front development, quality assurance, and business analysis functions to define and implement innovative solutions
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Conducting user testing and providing available reliable data to decide design solutions.
The Ideal Candidate’s Skills
- Proven WEB experience
- Demonstrable UI skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, for visual design and wireframing
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Access to training and certifications
- Competitive remuneration options
- Medical subscription
- Coffee and water at the office
- The opportunity to join a motivated team and people-oriented company
If you qualify for the above, we are looking forward to your application.
Omniconvert is a growth-marketing company, founded in Romania, in 2013. We aim to provide a working complex solution for eCommerce companies willing to achieve performance. Our solution is the right mix between our award-winning technology & our data-driven marketers Our technology is being used by thousands of websites worldwide and has been funded through a series A round by 3TS Capital & European Investment Fund. We heavily invest in R&D in the field of machine learning, by developing a solution that is being backed up by European Union funding.