We’re looking for a few amazing Web Software Engineers to join our growing team and help us make a global impact. If you already have proven experience in web development and architecture, you’re our ideal option. However, we’re also looking for people who have less experience but are willing to grow alongside us and drastically improve their skills.
Beyond everything else, we’re looking for passion and involvement. And we’re always making sure that our new colleagues are a good fit for our company culture and the existing teams. We highly prize easy going and friendly personalities, because we’re the same :).
What Your Job Is About
This means creating and optimizing reporting and user-segmentation features, by developing APIs to expose core functionality and user-friendly web interfaces to allow access to these, integrating with other web applications to facilitate two-way data augmentation, designing jobs for handling huge amounts of data, and other challenging things we’ve yet to think of.
The data is collected by a scalable and highly-available infrastructure.
The role requires working in a quality and performance-oriented environment, while allowing the use of latest technology, such as Golang and ClickHouse.
- Very good PHP skills
- Design patterns knowledge
- Understanding of OOP principles
- Experience in designing and working with (REST) APIs
- Very good understanding of databases: extensive knowledge, with performance and optimization experience – MySQL is a must
- Experience in working with modern frameworks: Symfony, Zend Framework, Laravel, CodeIgniter etc.
- Basic CSS knowledge (to the extent of using Bootstrap)
- Basic understanding of web infrastructure
- Familiarity with dev testing and debugging
- Version Control Systems (Git is a plus)
- Extensive Symfony experience
- MongoDB experience
- ClickHouse experience
- Golang knowledge
- Java knowledge
- Great infrastructure and architecture skills
- Handling large data volumes Working in a high-traffic, high-availability environment
- Async processing experience, using queues or event-based triggers
Does that sound like a challenge? We believe it does.
Besides the challenge, the role also involves working in a great environment, being part of an awesome team, taking part in after-work social activities, participating in contests such as ping-pong or cooking and much more.
If you qualify for the above, we are looking forward to your application.
Omniconvert is a tech company founded in 2013 in Bucharest, Romania. We’re a team of 40+ people empowering online players around the world to create outstanding customer experiences.
Our mission is to become the category creator in the market of customer intelligence for online retailers.
We work with companies like Orange, Avon, Decathlon, Whirlpool, being ranked as “High Performer” by G2 (industry barometer).
We have 2 business units – tech products & services:
EXPLORE by Omniconvert – A/B testing, web personalization & behavior insight surveys
Omniconvert Managed Services – besides the tech, we assist our customers with our team of data-driven experts: data analysis, conversion, and retention optimization, technical implementation & reporting.
REVEAL by Omniconvert – a customer intelligence platform for midsize and big online retailers that aim to become customer-centric. Our innovative solution generates insights and helps them to segment and understand customers behaviour, in order to improve customer lifetime value.
What users say about REVEAL: