Our deep-dive will show you insights on your best & worst customers
and help you fix, improve and repair what is broken or not performant.
A process to uncover your customers barriers by assisting them in what’s necessary and what’s not.
Our qualitative process exposes the real reason why your website’s UX causes conversions on certain pages, while other pages don’t have the same luxury.
The analysis is easily understandable, clear and yet... nuanced.
We find all of these with in-depth qualitative research.
What choice reduction criteria are most efficient?
How many of your visitors have purchase intention?
Which barriers should we eliminate?
What makes them buy?
Who’s your buyer persona?
Recency • Frequency • Monetary Value = Uplifting profits
Investigating each micro-segment of your visitors, we discover what makes each and every one of them buy.
What are the obstacles that deprive your users to go through the whole selling process?
CRO is about changing the behaviours. RFM is about finding out what behaviour you want to change.
What RFM will provide:
• Monitoring the lifetime value of each customer
• Understand why your best customers are buying or why they stop buying
• Identify the patterns that lead you to your ideal buyer persona
Retention Rate Optimization Strategy
Most businesses are not playing the marathon. They are playing the sprint
Retention Rate Optimization is the "Eureka" of eliminating all the reasons why your customers stop buying from you. With our PRO process you will stop haemorrhaging money on acquiring customers and flip them into truly recurring customers.
All your strategies and your tactics that build up massive goodwill must be aligned. That's where experience comes to play.
What this means to your business:
• Having a big picture about what is really going on with the vital KPI's of your eCommerce: LTV, NPS, CAC
• Segment the customers based on their recency, frequency and monetary value
• Personalize the web experience and email campaigns according to the segment they are in
• Do A/B testing on the website to see which personalisation strategy is the most efficient
• Send any other piece of data you have around your customer from other platforms you are using so that they can address them differently
© 2012-2017 Omniconvert. All rights reserved.
FROM OUR BLOG