Our deep-dive will show you insights on your best & worst customers
and help you fix, improve and repair what is broken or not performant.
Let’s find all of these with in-depth qualitative research.
The most advanced process that will unveil your customers’ barriers by assisting them in what’s necessary and what’s not.
This research will bring to light a deeper understanding of your visitors' experience through a more understandable analysis, clear yet nuanced.
Analysis & Reporting
Recency • Frequency • Monetary Value = Uplifting profits
Diving into each micro-segment of your customers we analyze what make each and everyone of them, "Tick".
What are the impediments that block your site visitors to go through the whole sale process
CRO is about changing the behaviours. RFM is about what behaviour you want to change
- Monitoring the lifetime value of each customer
- Understand why your best customers are buying or why they stop buying
- Identify the patterns that lead you to your ideal buyer persona
What RFM will provide:
Retention Rate Optimization Strategy
Most businesses are not playing the marathon. They are playing the sprint
Retention Rate Optimization is the "Eureka" of eliminating all the reasons why your customers stop buying from you. With our PRO process you will stop haemorrhaging money on acquiring customers and flip them into truly recurring customers.
All your strategies and your tactics that build up massive goodwill must be aligned. That's where experience comes to play.
- Having a big picture about what is really going on with the vital KPI's of your eCommerce: LTV, NPS, CAC
- Segment the customers based on their recency, frequency and monetary value
- Personalize the web experience and email campaigns according to the segment they are in
- Do A/B testing on the website to see which personalisation strategy is the most efficient
- Send any other piece of data you have around your customer from other platforms you are using so that they can address them differently
What this means to your business:
© 2012-2017 Omniconvert. All rights reserved.
FROM OUR BLOG