We welcome bloggers to write for us and contribute high-quality articles to our worldwide appreciated eCommerce Growth Blog!
We accept only good quality and original guest posts, non-sponsored and free of charge, according to the topic of the article you choose to prepare.
Our target audience is composed of:
- full-stack eCommerce owners with a high level of eCommerce and marketing experience;
- eCommerce owners with little knowledge about customer retention, but focused on fast returns;
- Marketing Managers on the lookout to improve the eCommerce company they work for, with a good level of experience;
- eCommerce investors with a very good level of knowledge about customer value and retention;
- CMOs eager to learn about eCommerce and marketing to help grow the eCommerce company, not necessarily experienced;
- store owners with little to no eCommerce or marketing experience.
✔️ The tone of voice must be professional and friendly, at the same time, but not over-promising and exaggerated.
✔️ Pay attention to English grammar, vocabulary, semantics and punctuation.
✔️ Titles and headings must be written in sentence case.
✔️ The article must be based on topics such as:
- eCommerce Customer Value Optimization (CVO) – our main focus
- Customer Retention
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Customer Experience (UX)
- Customer Journey
- eCommerce Growth
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Demand Generation
- Case Study / Customer Story
- Analytics and tracking in eCommerce
✔️ Do not use the context of your guest post as a direct promotion to another website or competitor.
✔️ The context must be written according to current global events in relation to eCommerce.
✔️ Plagiarism is not tolerated in any way and the article draft is checked from this point of view.
✔️ The word count for articles should vary between 1500-2000 words.
✔️ Add relevant images in your draft, according to the context, along with their sources.
✔️ A short author bio can be added at the end of the article, with a link to your website. You will also be the author of your guest post.
✔️ Present an outline of the article before beginning the draft.
To be fully prepared to send us your article draft, check out the following comprehensive guide for writing the best content. 👇
Pitch us out!
We promise to be lightning-fast in letting you know if you’ve been rejected! 🙂
If your article gets accepted, you’ll get:
- an Audible book on us;
- a do-follow link for the website you want;
- the chance to be featured in the Growth Interviews Podcast;
- our eternal appreciation;
- if it gets the most-read article of the month, you’ll get a $100 Amazon voucher!