We welcome bloggers to write for us and contribute high-quality articles to our worldwide appreciated eCommerce Growth Blog!
We accept only good quality and original guest posts, according to the topic of the article you choose to prepare.
✔️ The tone of voice must be professional and friendly, at the same time, but not over-promising and exaggerated.
✔️ Pay attention to English grammar, vocabulary, semantics and punctuation.
✔️ Titles and headings must be written in sentence case.
✔️ The article must be based on topics such as:
- Customer Retention and Customer Value Optimization (CVO) – our main focus
- eCommerce Growth
- Customer Experience (CX)
- User Experience (UX)
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Demand Generation
- eCommerce Growth Ideas
- Case Study / Customer Story
- Analytics & tracking
✔️ Do not use the context of your guest post as a direct promotion to another website.
✔️ The word count for articles should vary between 1500-2000 words.
✔️ Add relevant images in your draft, according to the context, along with their sources.
✔️ A short author bio can be added at the end of the article, with a link to your website. You will also be the author of your guest post.
✔️ Present an outline of the article before beginning the draft.
To be fully prepared to send us your article draft, check out the following comprehensive guide for writing the best content. 👇
Pitch us out!
We promise to be lightning-fast in letting you know if you’ve been rejected! 🙂
If your article gets accepted, you’ll get:
- an Audible book on us;
- a do-follow link for the website you want;
- the chance to be featured in the Growth Interviews Podcast;
- our eternal appreciation;
- if it gets the most-read article of the month, you’ll get a $100 Amazon voucher!