We welcome bloggers to write for us and contribute high-quality articles to our worldwide appreciated eCommerce Growth Blog!
We accept only good quality and original guest posts, according to the topic of the article you choose to prepare.
✔️ The tone of voice must be professional and friendly, at the same time, but not over-promising and exaggerated.
✔️ Pay attention to English grammar, vocabulary, semantics and punctuation.
✔️ Titles and headings must be written in sentence case.
✔️ The article must be based on topics such as:
- Customer Retention and Customer Value Optimization (CVO) – our main focus
- eCommerce Growth
- Customer Experience (CX)
- User Experience (UX)
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Demand Generation
- eCommerce Growth Ideas
- Case Study / Customer Story
- Analytics & tracking
✔️ Do not use the context of your guest post as a direct promotion to another website.
✔️ The word count for articles should vary between 1500-2000 words.
✔️ Add relevant images in your draft, according to the context, along with their sources.
✔️ A short author bio can be added at the end of the article, with a link to your website. You will also be the author of your guest post.
✔️ Present an outline of the article before beginning the draft.
Pitch us out!
We promise to be lightning-fast in letting you know if you’ve been rejected! 🙂
If your article gets accepted, you’ll get:
- an Audible book on us;
- a do-follow link for the website you want;
- the chance to be featured in the Growth Interviews Podcast;
- our eternal appreciation;
- if it gets the most-read article of the month, you’ll get a $100 Amazon voucher!