Full Stack Marketer
Full Stack Marketer Job description
We have a great opportunity for a Full Stack Marketer to join our growing company.
Basically, we need an all rounder who can use their Marketing skills, knowledge and experience to jump in at the deep end and get stuck in; someone who is capable of executing a strategy and looking to really make a difference to our growing company.
We’re a team of 30+ people willing to empower online players around the world to create customer experiences that are truly relevant. Meet us at the intersection of creativity, integrity, and development, and let us show you how to optimize your online presence.
We have 2 business units - tech products & services
We have 3 tech products (1 live, 2 in the pipeline):
Omniconvert.com - integrated CRO platform
Automated.omniconvert.com - machine-learning based optimization tool still in the making - backed by EU funding
Argos - a customer intelligence platform for midsize and big online players that helps them become customer-centric
Omniconvert CRO Managed Services - assist customers with data analysis, conversion & retention optimization, technical implementation & reporting.
1. Help define the strategy & then implement it
2. Make sure that we’re LIVE (Project Management)
- Content writers
Link building vendors
Various tool providers
Influencers / partners
3. Orchestrate the budget
4. Monitor & implement the EU-backed project - meaning delivering the right activities with a very strict timing
5. Report & improvements - make sure you overview the KPIs (you will have the help of a data analyst)
6. Keep the website updated & optimized
• SEO – from Google to Government procurement portals, we need to rank high and get found
• Copywriting – case studies, leaflets, emails, newsletters; you name it, we need it
• PPC – is this worth it? ROI?
• Remarketing campaigns - refresh them every now and then
• Email marketing – from post-event follow-ups to constant newsletters to evergreen nurturing email campaigns
• Social media – increase engagement and build up our audience
• Positioning – help us get from where we are now to where we want to be
• Content marketing – planning the agenda, interviewing the team, making sure we broadcast real quality across our blog, Youtube channel, Linkedin campaigns. Work together with the SEO agency to identify the right topics, keywords and disseminate the content pieces across all channels.
• Analytics & Reporting – use analytics just to make sure we understand our performance. No complicated reports.
• Events – from working out where we need to be to how to make the most of every online and offline event
• Sales support – every member of Omniconvert is a salesperson for the company, make sure they all have the best designed and relevant materials possible to help us grow
Generate Leads (MQLs)
Build awareness (traffic/ reach)
Generate harmony - inside & outside
• Good working knowledge and understanding of free or freemium tools to support content, social, and analytics (we sometimes need a creative campaign on a shoestring budget)
• Copywriting and brand experience for all channels including web, email marketing and off-line
• Creative experience demonstrated across marketing campaigns for new content
• Experience of using Content Management Systems (CMS), such as WordPress
• A good understanding of Google Analytics or equivalent
• Experience in handling multiple projects
• Experience of working with a small business or startup is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
• Attention to detail (and we aren’t just saying that)
• Strong organisational skills and an ability to focus
• Project management skills and a demonstrable ability to deliver on time
• Highly motivated, confident, resilient and a positive attitude
• Must be a self starter, with an ability to work autonomously
• Analytically minded to analyse data and metrics and translate insight into actionable strategies
Traffic > Conversion Rate > Leads > MQLs > SQLs / measured against forecast & YoY
Costs / ROI
Cost per lead / budget spending / CoCA
Awareness / Reach
> Learn faster than you ever did from being part of a global player
> Medical services
> Travel to various cool international conferences
> Be part of a cool digital tribe
> Unplug yourself by floating in a Samadi tank
Omniconvert is a growth-marketing company, founded in Romania, in 2013. We aim to provide a working complex solution for eCommerce companies willing to achieve performance. Our solution is the right mix between our award-winning technology & our data-driven marketers Our technology is being used by thousands of websites worldwide and has been funded through a series A round by 3TS Capital & European Investment Fund. We heavily invest in R&D in the field of machine learning, by developing a solution which is being backed up by European Union funding.