We are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Analyst to join the Omniconvert team and to assist us in making online marketing history.
This is a unique opportunity to leverage both quantitative analysis and creative problem-solving skills to meet and exceed performance goals for websites of all sizes in many different verticals.
Above all, we value team synergy and a passionate attitude towards working together to advance and learn.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Proven experience with Google Web Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Excellent if you’ve also worked with Kissmetrics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrek, Hotjar, Data Studio, CRO Tools, etc.
- Proven track record of functional expertise in the area of marketing analytics, data science, or advanced modeling to drive business growth
- Strong consumer-centric approach to insights, need state identification and proven ability to translate this knowledge into products that meet consumers’ needs today and in the future.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Critical thinking as will be required to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Intermediate to advanced Math & Excel skills.
- Ability to drive consistently high-quality work under tight timeframes
- Advanced English (speaking & writing)
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization.
- Perform audits of clients’ web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
- Set-up of Google Analytics and dashboards for clients.
- Provide actionable insights to develop the strategy to improve the conversion and the retention rates of your clients (both Romanian as well as International)
- Spot and Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, and lead-generating forms.
- Collaborate internally with Customers Experience & Optimization Strategists, Web Developers, UI/UX Designers, Project Managers and also externally with our clients in order to optimize each conversion path.
- Optimize the visit-to-lead-to-customer conversion and retention rates and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Access to training and certifications
- Competitive remuneration options
- Private Medical Subscription
- Working with top CRO and analytics tools but also with international experts
- The opportunity to join a motivated team and people-oriented company
- From time to time we even cook 🙂
If you qualify for the above, we are looking forward to your application.
Omniconvert is a tech company founded in 2013 in Bucharest, Romania. We’re a team of 30+ people empowering online players around the world to create outstanding customer experiences.
We work with companies like Orange, Avon, Decathlon, Whirlpool, being ranked as “High Performer” by G2Crowd (industry barometer)
We have 2 business units – tech products & services
We have 3 tech products (1 live & 2 in the pipeline):
EXPLORE – A/B testing, web personalization & behavior insight surveys
Omniconvert Managed Services – besides the tech, we assist our customers with our team of data-driven experts: data analysis, conversion, and retention optimization, technical implementation & reporting.io
ADAPT by Omniconvert – an ML-based optimization platform that aims to improve the time to create AB testing experiments 25 times & to increase the revenue per visitor for eCommerce websites on autopilot. This project is backed by EU funding.
REVEAL by Omniconvert – a customer intelligence platform for midsize and big online players that helps them become customer-centric