We are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Analyst to join the Omniconvert team and to assist us in making online marketing history.
This is a unique opportunity to leverage both quantitative analysis and creative problem-solving skills to meet and exceed performance goals for websites of all sizes in many different verticals.
Above all, we value team synergy and a passionate attitude towards working together to advance and learn.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Proven experience with Google Web Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Excellent if you’ve also worked with Kissmetrics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrek, Hotjar, Data Studio, CRO Tools, etc.
- Proven track record of functional expertise in the area of marketing analytics, data science, or advanced modeling to drive business growth
- Strong consumer-centric approach to insights, need state identification and proven ability to translate this knowledge into products that meet consumers’ needs today and in the future.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Critical thinking as will be required to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Intermediate to advanced Math & Excel skills.
- Ability to drive consistently high-quality work under tight timeframes
- Advanced English (speaking & writing)
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization.
- Perform audits of clients’ web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
- Set-up of Google Analytics and dashboards for clients.
- Provide actionable insights to develop the strategy to improve the conversion and the retention rates of your clients (both Romanian as well as International)
- Spot and Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, and lead-generating forms.
- Collaborate internally with Customers Experience & Optimization Strategists, Web Developers, UI/UX Designers, Project Managers and also externally with our clients in order to optimize each conversion path.
- Optimize the visit-to-lead-to-customer conversion and retention rates and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Access to training and certifications
- Competitive remuneration options
- Private Medical Subscription
- Working with top CRO and analytics tools but also with international experts
- The opportunity to join a motivated team and people-oriented company
- From time to time we even cook 🙂
If you qualify for the above, we are looking forward to your application.
Omniconvert is a growth-marketing company, founded in Romania, in 2013. We aim to provide a working complex solution for eCommerce companies willing to achieve performance. Our solution is the right mix between our award-winning technology & our data-driven marketers Our technology is being used by thousands of websites worldwide and has been funded through a series A round by 3TS Capital & European Investment Fund. We heavily invest in R&D in the field of machine learning, by developing a solution that is being backed up by European Union funding.