We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our e-shop team
You’ll demonstrate your enthusiasm in the young and creative team involved daily in building challenging features, services and products for the most challenging sales channel in current context
What we’re looking for:
- Product Owner for e-shop to insure development of new features
- An excellent eye for details
- A good advisor who understands customer’s business challenges and also is able to keep balance between design and business and technology perspectives, by understanding how the design decisions impact them;
- A good communicator who shows flexibility in relation to other people and is able to work in a (sometimes) stressful environment and are able to respect deadlines and track the issues until they are resolved
- An empathic person, passionate about customers and users.
- A creative and innovative mind who always try to find new solutions for problems
What you’ll be doing
Your main responsibilities will cover:
- Translate business requirements into tasks for IT teams in order to implement features
- Validate features with business teams, CSD teams, OPS teams, etc.
- Have ownership on end to end flow from concept of the feature to deployment in production.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories)
- Be the voice of the customer
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of the product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Assess value, develops cases, and prioritizes stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Identifies and helps the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
What you need to know/have
- Experienced in working transversally with all departments, including Marketing dept, IT department, Customer Services dept, Finance dept, Technology dept.
- Experience in marketing offers and implementation of offers in IT
- A person with experience in marketing offers implementation
- The ideal candidate has a marketing background, planning, launching, reporting, testing, optimizing, evaluating and presenting performance results and willingness to learn digital media tools to measure the results of an implemented feature.
- Working in agile mode is a big plus
What’s in it for you:
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets – as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you – facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hour;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms – Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
- Contract duration: undermined period
- Entity: Orange Romania/ Marketing/ Line of Digital