Are you interested in building a career in Software Business Development?
If the answer is yes, you might want to know that we are looking to fill a key position in our Business Development Department, Lead Generation Representative.
You will be responsible for prospecting for potential customers or/and partners for Omniconvert and pre-qualify them by finding the best fit between the client and our technology and services.
Working closely with the Business Development department, you should be organized, analytical with LOADS of enthusiasm and determination.
Our ideal Lead Generation Representative will be comfortable with engaging and meeting new people every day, doesn’t get bored with repetitive tasks, doesn’t get scared of new tasks, and well… shares the sense of ambition and “hustle” of our department.
- Excellent command of English (both spoken and written)
- Great Excel skills and familiarity with the Google Suite.
- Experience in working with LinkedIn and using Google as a search engine properly (Remember that old crush you had in high school? Do you know where she works now if she looks different, did she get married, etc. If you do, then this what we need.)
- Tech Savvy and Tech fascinated. You feel like this is it for you and you want to develop yourself within this industry so you are curious and open to learning the latest trends and developments.
- Familiarity with CRM system is desired but not mandatory (You can learn fast)
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to focus and deliver
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail (and we aren’t just saying that)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to focus
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient and a positive attitude
- Must be a self-starter, with an ability to work autonomously
- Create sales or partnership opportunities through researching and prospecting
- Build relations (network)
- Generate harmony – inside & outside
We’re a team of 30+ people empowering online players around the world to create outstanding customer experiences. Meet us at the intersection of creativity, integrity, and tech.
We work with companies such as Orange, Avon, Decathlon, Whirlpool, being ranked as “High Performer” by G2Crowd (industry barometer)
We have 2 business units – tech products & services
We have 3 tech products (1 live & 2 in the pipeline):
EXPLORE – A/B testing, web personalization & behavior insight surveys
Omniconvert Managed Services – besides the tech, we assist our customers with our team of data-driven experts: data analysis, conversion and retention optimization, technical implementation & reporting.io
ADAPT by Omniconvert – an ML-based optimization platform that aims to improve the time to create AB testing experiments 25 times & to increase the revenue per visitor for eCommerce websites on autopilot. This project is backed by EU funding.
REVEAL by Omniconvert – a customer intelligence platform for midsize and big online players that helps them become customer-centric